Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Turn on the oven, stick your head in...Welcome to Tulsa!

Today has been a little rough, I'm not gonna lie.  It started with my hip hurting during my run this morning.  Ironic since I just confirmed all my stuff for the New York marathon.  Something like this happened two years ago before the marathon...think it was mostly mental last time, so I am hoping that is the case this time too...but will take it easy the next few days just in case. Then had one of those days at work...Got home through the blistering 104 degrees and the air conditioner wasn't working!!! ahhhh! Trying to relax and breathe!! :)  Let's hope for a better day tomorrow!

Made some vanilla overnight oats for Bry, with 1/3 c oats, 1.5 T Chia seeds, 1c almond milk, vanilla protein powder and 1/2 a banana mashed.  Put everything in a bowl, whisk together and cover.  Put in the fridge overnight and cross your fingers :)  Made mine with raspberries and carob instead of the banana and protein. 

Here's to snow, ice and Christmas!! Come quickly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment