Thursday, August 5, 2010

Struggling point of view

This morning was another difficult one.  My hip still is aching and my head is spinning.  Decided to hold off on cross training today.  If there is still pain, I don't wanna chance it.  I am praying so hard that it is nothing and that the rest will do me good. 
It's crazy how things like this can effect EVERYTHING.  It's like I am looking at the world through this constant state of struggle.  Nothing looks right.  It's definitely a choice that I have to make whether or not to let it bother me, but my mind is in a constant state of thinking, as usual.  One little thing can throw us off track, and it's really up to us to decide how we are going to approach it. 
I'm so goal oriented and when suddenly a goal is suddenly in limbo, it's like I have all this pent up energy and no outlet. 
Last night I made these seed crackers, they kind of remind me of Mary's Gone Crackers, if you've ever seen them.  They are a little less crackery, if that's a word?  But they weren't bad.  I tried to take some pictures of the process to post them, but I searched high and low and couldn't find the cable to download them from my camera :( So I'll have to keep looking. 
Today Bryan is off, I am SO jealous!  But it's Thursday at least!  This weekend I am helping out with the Going Beyond Conference with Priscilla Shier.  I kind of don't FEEL like going, but I am sure I won't regret it. 
Well I guess I better get back to work.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment