Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Needs...

"My God will supply all your needs..." has been trying to wedge itself into my thoughts all day today.  It's one of those days where you just trudge through worry.  It's a constant battle and very exhausting.  I think it might partly because of some great things that happened yesterday, ironically.  We got to see our baby again on a ultrasound and found out that it is a GIRL :)  It's exciting to be able to dream with a little more direction now that we know that piece of the puzzle.  It's also brought me alot of feelings of being overwhelmed.  For a hundred different reasons.  The main ones being provision and raising a girl.  I know God will supply our needs, it's something that I have to set my mind on, let my burden down and just rest.  He knows what the future holds.  The other issue of just raising a girl overwhelms me, I think, because I know the struggles that I faced being a girl and feeling the pressures that go along with it all.  I want to set a good example and be able to have the clear testimony that God can bring you out on the other side of the struggles and that He can even use the failures too.  I guess this is one of those times when you know what to do, it's just doing it that is the kicker.  Praying that God will give me the strength to take the first step of trust and that I will lay down these things at His feet knowing that He will take care of me and my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment