Saturday, March 26, 2011

36 weeks and 2 days!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, time is flying...well not really, but it's had to believe we are under 4 weeks now!  Thursday I will get the all clear for her to arrive anytime and I am pretty ready!  I finished up getting her room organized and we put together everything that we got this past week, which was ALOT!  The dresser, glider and ottoman, swing, stroller...We are totally exhausted from reading all the directions :)  I got all her clothes organized and everything put away, so I feel more able to relax.  There are just a few things that I wouldn't mind grabbing, but for the most part we are ready!!

I had an appointment with Kim on Monday and it went well, I had the group b test, so I should get the results on that at the next appointment.  I'm hoping that it's clear and I won't have to be tethered to an IV during labor.  She also checked me and I am 1 centimeter dilated already!! Yeah! I know that doesn't really mean much as far as time goes, but the way I look at it, 1 down, 9 more to go :) 

I have another appointment with Kim on Monday morning so we'll see if there is any more progress.  Last night Bryan was talking to Lola and he asked her if she was coming on Friday and she kicked him :)  So either she's coming or she's already playing her first April fools joke on her dad! 

It's hard to believe that the time is finally just around the corner, but I am super excited! 

Here's some pics of Lola's side of the room :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww Linds! Lola's room is so adorable! I can't wait for her to come so you can hold her and see her and rock her and be the best Mama ever. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete